Phillips Medisize A/S is a part of Molex. The company offers innovative and integrated solutions supported by an end-to-end service offering from Strategy to Launch.
Read more about Phillips Medisize A/S at www.phillipsmedisize.com
Design Team Lead for Medical Device Development
Phillips-Medisize A/S continues to grow and is right now looking for an experienced Design Team Lead for Global Innovation Development EU at a newly established site in the Copenhagen Area, Denmark.
If you are interested in being part of a project organization and passionate about creating unique products for people who need medical treatment, you may be the right candidate.
About the position:
As Design Team Lead you lead technical development projects with focus on product architecture and interface between hardware, software and mechanical design in close collaboration with the Project Manager.
To manage the technical part of complex development projects your responsibilities as a Design Team Lead are:
- System specification, architecture, functions and interfaces.
- Significant contribution to writing Product Requirement Specification and breakdown of Product Requirement Specification into specific system and functional specifications.
- Ensure compliance between product requirements and product performance.
- System development plan and schedule.
- Ensure and coordinate efficient and competitive product development in close cooperation with the leads for each profession.
- Ensure technical maturity, quality and documentation timely according to our Quality Management System.
- Leading technical feasibility studies.
- Close communication with internal stakeholders and chairman of technical project meetings.
For this position the minimum required qualifications are:
- Master or bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- Background from electronics or mechatronics alternatively from mechanics or software.
- Proven leadership skills from product development with cross functional projects with a variety of different professions like electronic, mechanic and software
- Strong technical understanding with the capability to make a deep dive into technical challenges at system level.
- Experience about working in a highly regulated industry is an advantage.
- The ability to read, understand and transform (medical) standards into product requirements.
- Preferably experience with design for user interaction, design for robustness, design for manufacture and design for assembly
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluent in English – spoken as well as written.
You are not afraid to take lead in complex technical discussions or with hands-on execution. At the same time, you are open for input from colleagues, have a team-oriented mentality and can get the best out of the team. From previous experience, you know how to uphold the required level of quality in a fast-paced environment. Being accustomed to complex situations and processes, you work and think independently and are self-motivated. You have a flexible approach and in critical situations you walk the extra mile and show the way.
You are offered
- A challenging position in an international innovative and successful company in growth.
- An opportunity to become part of a team of dedicated and highly qualified colleagues based in Struer, Denmark
- Well-structured training and continuous development of your competencies.
- Exciting career possibilities within the constantly growing area of medical devices and connected health solutions
- Flexible working hours
- Salary at a competitive level
If you have any questions, please contact Research Consultant Søren Boll at +45 2154 0014
NB: We only need your CV, when you apply. All approaches are handled with confidentiality and your cv is not forwarded without your acceptance.
Er det første gang, du registrerer dit CV, opretter du en ny bruger: ”Opret bruger”.
Har du glemt dit login, brug: ”Glemt kodeord?”, hvorefter du vil modtage et link til at nulstille dine loginoplysninger.
OBS! Når du er logget ind eller har oprettet en bruger, søger du stillingen via "Søg stilling" nederst på annoncen. Herefter får du en bekræftelse på modtagelse vist på skærmen.