GPV International A/S
GPV is a customer-driven EMS partner providing complex electronics, cable-harness, mechatronics and box-build solutions to customers worldwide. The customers are in the fields of Cleantech, Industry and Instruments, Transportation and Medtech. GPV generates a turnover of about DKK 2.9 billion and 3600 people work at sites in Europe, Asia and the Americas. The HQ and this position is in Vejle (Denmark). Learn more on www.gpv-group.com
Group Business Development Manager
Do you want to drive the business strategy in a European top-10 Electronics Manufacturing Service company?As part of the strategy team in GPV, you will be close to top management and other senior managers. You will be involved in business critical and cross-functional topics crucial for delivering on the “Winning our Future” strategy.
As group business development manager in Strategy & Business Development you will drive your own workstreams of larger projects, have your own individual smaller projects and /or deliver on business-critical initiatives. You will get high exposure to top management and have great opportunities to engage with colleagues in the 18 units in 9 countries, where GPV operates. GPV provides employees with high influence on own tasks and projects but specifically, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Drive selected workstreams on larger cross-functional projects and/or run individual smaller projects in close cooperation with key stakeholders
- Be an expert in applying GPV’s project execution framework to scope, execute and follow-up on project progress
- Take lead on conducting analysis and build strong business recommendation to top management and other senior managers
- Support implementation and follow-up on business-critical initiatives in the organisation through tracking and documentation of results
- Prepare management material for GPV’s senior managers and board of directors
- Some experience from a similar position or a management consultancy
- The ability to scope complex issues
- Proven track record in delivering projects in scope, on time and with agreed resources
- Strong analytical capabilities with the ability to communicate in a clear business context
- Proactive, self-driven and ambitious attitude – while being a team player
- Experience from an international organisation and English language skills on negotiation level
- A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree within business engineering, strategy, business development or similar
If you have any questions, please call Senior Research Consultant Tina Mølgaard Larsen at 2912 9149.
Please note that we only need your cv if you want to apply. Your approach is handled with confidentiality.