Vestas Aircoil A/S
Vestas Aircoil A/S is one of the world's most successful manufacturers of charge air coolers and engine cooling solutions. With over 300 employees at 4 worldwide locations, the company produces customized cooling solutions. The excellence has led Vestas Aircoil A/S to become a world leader in large engine cooling solutions.
International Key Account ManagerDo you want to be the key person in developing a number of Vestas Aircoil's biggest global customers and be the primary contact to globally leading companies?
As our new International Key Account manager, your primary responsibility is to grow the business with a number of selected customers. You develop and keep good relationships and at the same time take responsibility to ensure stable growth in business with the clients. You will collaborate with professionals from various teams, both internal and external, so it is essential that you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable working in an international environment.
- Maintain and grow business with Key Accounts
- First point of contact and consultant for key customers and support for the engineering, project and sales team
- Improve market position and market share
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Collect and use customer feedback to generate ideas about new features or products
- Handle all tasks relating to the key accounts hands-on and detailed
- Direct and personal accountability for the development and performance of key accounts
Commercial profile with technical knowledge
You probably hold a degree in engineering, which gives you an excellent technical background and the ability to communicate with technical profiles. You have several years of experience in international sales and key account management with a strong focus on customer-specific and tailor-made solutions. As a person, you are rather a farmer than a hunter and know the importance of being patient and building good business relationships.
You are fluent in English, in writing as well as orally, and you are willing to travel up to 75 days per year (Europa).
If you have any questions, please call Research Consultant Majbrit Simonsen at 2628 3821.
Please note that we only need your cv if you want to apply. Your approach is handled with confidentiality.