Metso Waste Recycling
Metso is a world-leading industrial company offering equipment and services for the sustainable processing and flow of natural resources in the mining, aggregates, recycling and process industries. With unique knowledge and innovative solutions, Metso help its customers improve their operational efficiency, reduce risks and increase profitability. Metso is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki in Finland and had sales of about EUR 3.2 billion in 2018. Metso employs over 14,000 people in more than 50 countries.
Head of Global Logistics
Responsibility for the daily logistic operations at international manufacturer and for the development of logistics systems and processes, especially improvement of capacity, production and inventory planning!
Metso Waste Recycling plays an important role in solving the world’s challenges with sustainable waste handling and recycling. The company is looking for new competences due to fast paced growth and to further strengthen its competitiveness in the ever-growing market.
With reference to the Head of Global Supply Chain you will be responsible for the planning department, warehouses, transportation and delivery, master data and SAP projects. You will get the responsibility for the daily operations of the area, but your main focus will be to develop and improve processes and to implement changes effectively.
The key tasks are:
- Build, develop and manage own organisation (14 employees) and team lead
- Establish annual goals and objectives in coordination with Head of Global Supply Chain
- Ensure full implementation of agreed strategies of Metso Waste Recycling in the department
- Lead and develop Global Operative Model 2.0 in close cooperation with other managers in Metso Waste Recycling
- Direct the activities of all functions involved in Planning from project start (normally order meeting) to onsite delivering at customer’s place
- Full responsibility for planning of workload for current orders and forecasting replenishment
- Manage turns and level of global, local and safety stock, based on forecasting analyses and needs for assembly line and service spares and wears
- Maintenance cost calculation for equipment manufactured/assembled in Global Supply Chain.
- Lead warehouse including shipping agent activities together with Warehouse Manager
- Ensure a logistic setup to meet local markets’ need for capital equipment and service orders with an ongoing target of on time deliveries in according to supply chain KPI’s
- Responsible for master data and SAP projects
Comprehensive experience as a logistic manager in an international production company is required
You have experience with developing and/or maintaining international planning processes (capacity, inventory and/or production planning). You have strong analytical skills and are generally data driven. You have proven leadership skills in building and managing teams and emphasize both performance of the team and the development and well-being of the team members. You probably hold a BSc/MSc. in logistics or an equivalent education.
As a person you are analytical, structured and passionate about delivering results. You are positive, curious and change-oriented and see opportunities instead of problems. You are self-motivating, persistent and strong at stakeholder management based on a co-operating nature. Ability to communicate fluently in Danish and English and a willingness to travel approx. 20-40 days a year globally.
You are offered a key position in a supply chain manufacturing and servicing essential equipment for handling the world’s increasing demand for waste handling and recycling of valuable resources!
If you have any questions, please call Partner Frank Lajer at 2018 8818.
Please note that we only need your CV if you want to apply. Your approach is handled with confidentiality.
Er det første gang, du registrerer dit CV, opretter du en ny bruger: ”Opret bruger”.
Har du glemt dit login, brug: ”Glemt kodeord?”, hvorefter du vil modtage et link til at nulstille dine loginoplysninger.
OBS! Når du er logget ind eller har oprettet en bruger, søger du stillingen via “Søg stilling” nederst på annoncen.