Read more at www.phillipsmedisize.com
Line Manager for medical device development
Phillips-Medisize in Struer, Denmark
Phillips-Medisize is a leading expert in design, development and production of advanced drug delivery devices and connected health solutions. The customers are leading pharmaceutical companies worldwide.
Phillips-Medisize is expanding and experiences a strong demand for its products and product development services, which is why the company is looking for candidates who want to be part of creating unique products for people who need medical treatment. You will become part of the project organization, which develops injection and inhalation devices from early concept to finished product. Phillips-Medisize in Struer (Denmark) is Global Innovation Development for EU.
About the position:
- People Management of around 20 highly skilled employees including project managers and specialists within software, electronics and mechanic design
- In cooperation with Project and Competency Managers to optimize staffing of projects and development of people and their skills.
- Regular dialogue with each employee and performance evaluation.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of people management.
- The job includes recruitment of staff according to competence and capacity needs.
- The job must be performed in accordance with the current standards for the medical device industry and Quality Management System (QMS).
- Lead of your own special assignments such as internal tasks or projects to grow and develop both people and the organization or expand capabilities.
The job is not an administrative position; it requires insight into the challenges arising from development of small complex (medical) devices and it is an advantage if you have experience from a development organization involved in multidisciplinary (e.g. including software, mechanics and electronics) device development and ideally experience from the medical device industry.
For this position the minimum required qualifications are
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in engineering or similar
- Proven experience in motivating and supporting highly skilled staff in professional and personal development in a value-based consulting environment.
- Understand and can handle and utilize the diversity of people.
- Understand the value of and exercise value-based management.
- Persistent with a systematic approach to your work.
- You have drive and can plan, execute and implement changes in an organization.
You are not afraid to take lead in complex discussions or with hands-on execution. From previous experience you know how to uphold the required level of quality in a fast-paced environment. At the same time, you are open for input from colleagues and have a team-oriented mentality. You are both practical and analytical, well-structured and hold a professional dialogue. Being accustomed to complex situations and processes, you work and think independently and are self-motivated.
We offer you
- A challenging position in an international, innovative and successful company in significant growth.
- An opportunity to become part of a team of dedicated, highly qualified and innovative colleagues
- Well-structured training and personal development of your competencies, including the areas of medical devices and regulated development processes.
- Exciting career possibilities within the constantly growing area of medical devices.
If you have any questions, please contact Partner Jeppe Rimmen on 2499 8748.
NB: We only need your CV, when you apply. All approaches are handled with confidentiality and your cv is not forwarded without your acceptance.
The job ad will be regularly placed on various job portals. All this indicates that the recruitment process has not been finalized – not that it has started over again.
Er det første gang, du registrerer dit CV, opretter du en ny bruger: ”Opret bruger”.
Har du glemt dit login, brug: ”Glemt kodeord?”, hvorefter du vil modtage et link til at nulstille dine loginoplysninger.
OBS! Når du er logget ind eller har oprettet en bruger, søger du stillingen via “Søg stilling” nederst på annoncen. Herefter får du en bekræftelse på modtagelse vist på skærmen.