Would you like to drive the growth for a fast-growing, trustworthy and forward-looking company with a sound working environment? And are you familiar with digitalisation, hybrid cloud solutions, data centres and IT outsourcing? Then you could be the person we are looking for to fill a new role as Nordic Sales & Marketing Director for Interxion.
Reporting directly to the Nordic Managing Director, the Sales and Marketing Director will be a key member of the Nordic Executive Management Team, playing a vital role in the continued growth and success of Interxion in the Nordics.
We are looking for proven management and strong leadership skills
In this role, you will you will set the direction for 10 dedicated and skilled professionals within the existing Sales and Marketing teams. Together with your dedicated employees, you will be responsible for developing, driving and realising the sales growth required to fulfil Interxion’s ambitious business plan in the Nordics. In detail, you will:
- Set direction and define the path for future growth of the Business in the Nordics
- Set and align the strategies for sales, business development & marketing
- Develop, retain and manage the performance of the sales and marketing teams.
- Enhance customer satisfaction and build strong partnerships with existing target customers for further growth
- Represent Interxion Nordic towards customers, partners and other stakeholders
- Identify new market potential, trends, business drivers and competition within the colocation market and plan accordingly.
- Support customers in their digital development, understand their business and customise the enabling colocation solutions
- Contribute to the business planning process including sales and revenue planning, data centre build outs and capital deployment optimization
Based in Stockholm, you will manage employees in both Stockholm and Copenhagen.
You have great visions and ambitions. Moreover, you thrive in a function where you develop the business and deliver results. You lead the way together with the Nordic Management team, and you are transparent in your reporting and communication towards top management. You have already proven that your strong leadership skills work flawlessly. The ideal candidate has a master’s degree in Economics, Business Administration or similar and +10 years of experience within the IT/data centre/network industry. Experience from a Swedish system integrator, IT service provider or similar is considered an advantage. You need to have the availability to travel +50 travel-days annually.
Interxion offers a challenging and positive workplace, a fast-growing organization with a consistent growth record, work in an international environment and an attractive workplace location in Kista, Stockholm.
If you have any questions, please call Management Consultant Erling Jensen at +45 2323 0600.
Please note that we only need your CV if you want to apply.
NB: The job ad will be regularly placed on various job portals. All this indicates that the recruitment process has not been finalised – not that it has started over again.