Rockwell Automation A/S
Read more at http://www.rockwellautomation.com/
Team Lead for Rockwell’s Nordic Field Service Engineer Team
You will be responsible for the Field Service Engineer Team who takes care of technical service and problem solving for the customers in a broad spectra of industries. Your team offers support, preventive maintenance, project execution and a long line of other services. You will lead a professional and highly skilled team and will interact with many different stakeholders both internally and externally. You will be part of the Nordic Management Team for Customer Support & Maintenance (CSM) and report to the Nordic Head of CSM.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Lead and develop a team of 10 competent Field Service Engineers in Denmark and Sweden
- Prioritize and manage automation projects
- Plan and ensure that Field Service Engineers are continuously booked
- Dialogue with external customers and internal sales department about task scheduling and execution
- Report status and progress to the Country Manager CSM
- Contribute to developing the service portfolio and service strategy for CSM
Technically skilled profile with leadership experience
Most likely you have an engineering background and you have experience with industrial automation/automation products and solutions and you are able to conduct a technical dialogue with customers and colleagues. Moreover you have experience leading a team of highly skilled specialists.
We Expect You To:
- Have good business understanding and see market potential
- Be a skilled communicator at all levels external and internal
- Take ownership of tasks in a structured way
- Have a positive and solution oriented attitude
- Have high energy levels and drive as well as being a team player
- Master English and one of the Scandinavian languages fluently both oral and written
You are offered a position with both strategic and operational focus and good career opportunities. You will work closely together with some of the best people in the business, and the team is international with a strong reputation of excellence and knowledge within leading automation technologies. The position is placed ideally in Albertslund (DK) alternatively in Lund (S) or in Silkeborg (DK), and you should expect around 20 days of traveling per year.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Research Consultant Majbrit Kock Simonsen at +45 2628 3821.
Please note that we only need your cv if you want to apply. Your approach is handled with confidentiality.
Er det første gang, du registrerer dit CV, opretter du en ny bruger: ”Opret bruger”.
Har du glemt dit login, brug: ”Glemt kodeord?”, hvorefter du vil modtage et link til at nulstille dine loginoplysninger.
OBS! Når du er logget ind eller har oprettet en bruger, søger du stillingen via "Søg stilling" nederst på annoncen. Herefter får du en bekræftelse på modtagelse vist på skærmen.